Dec 18, 2016

30 Day Jesus Challenge - Day 18 The Father

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26

In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.  –Matthew 18:14

God the Father
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.  Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.  –Luke 6:35-36 

The Heavenly Father is a perfect father, caring for His children, protecting them, loving them, caring for them.  He is a God of mercy to his children, to those that are covered by the blood of Christ, he is tender and warm.  In a Fatherless generation, this Father's love is needed above all else.  

Pray - Father in Heaven, I want you as my Father.  I want to know you as my perfect Father.  Protect me, feed me, be merciful upon me.