Aug 3, 2015

Dreams of the Rapture

Acts 2:17 says that in the last days, God will pour out His Spirit upon his children and they shall prophecy, have visions and dream dreams.  Early Sunday Morning, I had a dream.

The Middle Eastern sands were hot beneath my feet as I fled a horrible dragon and assorted demons.  I was fleeing for my life when instead of me, the dragon captured the Lord Jesus.  The dragon bound the Lord about the waist with a metal cable which he tied to his tail.  I watched in horror as the dragon  began to smash the Lord Jesus into the ground, into ships, and into buildings.  I cried out to the Lord to stop the torture, that the body of Christ could not take much more.

Smaug the Dragon - The Hobbit
I ran waist high into the sea, that was calm and cool.  Above me, I heard a mighty trumpet and the skies opened.  All around me, spirits began to rise from the waters and I remember thinking - oh yeah, the dead in Christ shall arise first and then, I knew that the Rapture was happening.  The blessed hope, the greatest miracle since Creation was upon us and I was caught up into the clouds.

It does not take an interpreter to see the meaning behind the dream, the time is short.