Sep 28, 2015

It's NOT the End of the World .... and I Never Said It Was

Wow, the last lunar eclipse has occurred and the scoffers have come out of the wood work.  Pastor JD Farag used a quote a few weeks back that if you are going to be in ministry you must have "the mind of a scholar, the heart of a child, and the hide of a rhinoceros.”.

I need to work on the rhino part... Here at Abigail and Dolley someone commented that I talk about "The End of the World" and nobody really wants to think about that.

I wanted to cry.  I wanted to weep and say, "If you've ever actually read my work, you would know that I've never written about the end of the world, ever."

If you've ever read my blog, you'd know that it is the Rapture we are looking for, not the end of the world.

If you've ever read the blog, you would know that I call out warnings as a watch man on the wall; Danger is approaching.  What kind of person would I be if I see what I see and keep silent?

If you'd ever read my work, you would know that I have a terrible fear for those left behind and I've poured my heart and soul into every piece; all 400 of them.

If you'd actually ever looked at the posts you would know that I've never set a date, ever.

The sad thing is, that you won't read even this and after I'm gone Google will nuke this blog spot and what I was trying to say to you will be gone too.  (For the record - it won't be the end of the world then either...)
Talking to a Brick Wall