One of the many obstacles to overcome is exactly who to market the product to... at the end of the day, how to you market to "People who get hot"? Seriously, ponder this, how do you market a product that every human on the planet has the potential to use? It is a unique problem but one you have to solve because if you try to market to everyone, you end up marketing to no one.
Think about it for a minute, when was the last time you got hot? What were you doing? How did you feel? How long were you hot? Did you stop doing whatever that was and go get cooled off or did you suffer through it? Were you grumpy in the heat, did you snap at those around you?
Cool Down Now makes you feel better. Cool Down Now can last for hours so you can enjoy your activities or be more comfortable doing your hard work. Cool Down Now has the secondary effect of improving your mood because if you are not sweltering in the heat you are happier.
So who is going to be the first group to embrace this revolutionary product?
- Will it be athletes? Imagine some Texas High School Football Coach discovering Cool Down Now. Picture Friday Night Lights and Cool Down Now... what a great potential episode, right?
- What about Roofers - the ultimate hot job, will they be the ones who recognize the value of the product and buy it by the caseload?
- How about Hot Flash Relief - will the female over 40 crowd get some relief from the internal volcanic eruptions that are so innocuously called a Hot Flash?
- Maybe it will be my fellow Gardeners who read my invention story and buy the product from their sister in dirt....
- What if it's some obscure group or niche market like car salesmen who have to be on the black top in the sweltering heat and stay unruffled and pleasant? Perhaps I will ask them to sit at my desk while I go talk to the sales manager...:)
I have never written Abigail and Dolley to become famous or sell product. Until this month, I have never even mentioned Cool Down Now. Google Analytics tell me that this little humble blog has been hit over 100,000 times, so perhaps faithful Abigail and Dolley readers, you will be the tipping point!
Remember, "Everybody Gets Hot, So Everybody Needs Cool Down Now! It's Air Conditioning In Your Pocket!"