|Downward Spiral of World Events|
God is merciful and it is His wish that no one should perish that all would come to faith in His Son and have ever lasting life but I have to tell you that He is also a God of utter righteousness. He is fearsome to behold, He is a God of Wrath, and a perfect Judge. In the Days of the Gospel of Love we have failed to understand or to teach that falling into the hands of the Living God without the covering of the Son's Blood is a terrible thing.
We have failed to tell unbelievers that they are enemies of God (Romans 5:10) and we fail to tell them that their eternal fate is choosing to send themselves to Hell. In our desire to woo them into the Kingdom we neglect the Outer Darkness, we have to warn not just woo.
What is Hell? (source)
Hell (Gehenna - Matthew 8:12, 22:13, 25:30,) is real and physical place, of outer darkness where the unsaved are cast to spend eternity. It is called the "Lake of Fire" in Revelation 20:19
1. Place of unquenchable Fire: Matt. 3:12, 13:41, Mark 9:43
2. Place of memory and remorse: Luke 16:19-31 (Hades)
3. Place of Thirst: Luke 16:24 (Hades) It is hot, a place of fire.
4. Place of misery & pain: Rev. 14:10-11
5. Place of frustration - anger: Matt. 13:42
6. Separation: No company. Rev. 2:11, 20:6, 14 21:8...complete darkness
7. Place of Divine wrath: Rev. 14:10
8. Place prepared for Satan and his demons: Matt. 25:41
9. It is an eternal place: 71 times in NEW TESTAMENT, 64, referred to as eternal. Matt. 25:46 is an example.
10. Everlasting Fire: Matt. 18:8 Jude 7
11. It is called a place of Punishment: Matt. 25:46 with Chains: II Thess. 1:8 Darkness: Matt. 8:12 and Destruction: II Thess. 1:9
|Lake of Fire|
Satan. Rev. 20:10
Anti-christ Rev. 19:20, II Thess. 2:8
False Prophet. Rev. 19:20
Fallen Angels II Peter 2:4
Judas. Acts 1:5 Own place: indicate separation and punishment.
All the unsaved men & women who reject Jesus Christ as their Savior. (Se Rev. 21:8)
I beg of you, if you are reading this to the end, the Spirit of God is calling you, this may be your last chance. Do not harden your heart, for you are not promised another breath. Say this prayer, "Heavenly Father, I am a sinner, I know that outside of you I am bound for hell. Please save me Lord. You said that any that believes and calls on the name of Jesus shall not be forsaken. I believe in your Son Jesus Christ, who was sacrificed for me, who died and was raised on the third day. Holy Spirit please come into my heart, change me, rescue me, save me. In Jesus Name, Amen."