Dec 17, 2016

30 Day Jesus Challenge - Day 17 Abundant Life


Jesus Loves You.  It is actually hard to comprehend.  The person that knows everything about you, loves you anyway.

Jesus 10:10 tells us, "The thief comes to steal and to kill and to destroy, but I have come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Abundant Life
So He came because God loves you and wants you to live an abundant life.  The thief will try and twist what abundant means; it's not wealth and riches.  Living an abundant life in Christ is living without ambiguity, living without being the center of your own universe, believing in an all powerful and all knowing God that loves you is the definition of freedom and abundance.

Pray - Jesus, show me today what an abundant life means.  Help me understand how the life I live now is not the one you would have for me.