Dec 29, 2016

30 Day Jesus Challenge - Day 29 Judgement


God knows how the story goes - for all the universe but even for your individual life.  He knows every word you have ever spoken, every thought you've ever had, every dream you've ever dreamed, the number of cells in your body.  He is the beginning and the end, your life when viewed under the microscope will have not secrets - things you have forgotten will be revealed.  Without the covering of Jesus blood, you will be utterly exposed and judged.

The Great White Throne Judgement
"And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done." Revelation 20:12

This is the Great White Throne Judgement and all who have died without Christ are judged a final time before being thrown into the eternal Lake of Fire.  There will be no innocent people there, everyone will have made their choice.  You are making that choice right now, you have been making that choice through the whole 30 Day Jesus Challenge.  If you choose yourself instead of Jesus, YOU send YOURSELF to Hell.  When the tapes of your life are played across the screen for all to see, this Challenge will be before your eyes, every time someone witnessed to you, every radio program that you skipped by, every time the Lord reached out to you and you rejected Him will be reviewed, there will be no excuse and no escape.

Pray - Jesus, I recognize that I am a sinner who can not make myself clean, I accept your sacrifice on the cross.  Please come into my life, save me, cleanse me of my sins, and give me eternal life with you Lord.