Dec 6, 2016

30 Day Jesus Challenge - Day 6 This is Foolish


Some time in the last six days you might have thought, "Alright, this is stupid.  It makes no sense, it's just a fairy tale for the weak.  Yeah, I don't buy any of this.  My friends and family are going to think I've lost my mind!  I'm here again but I don't get it."  You are not alone, we all feel that way some times.

"The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit." 1 Corinthians 2:14

Pray- Jesus, I have been nervous.  This journey seems foolish to my mind but I promised that I would do the 30 Day challenge.  Please calm my mind and help me stop feeling stupid.  Amen.

Trust God