Dec 31, 2016

30 Day Jesus Challenge - The Decision

It's New Year's Eve - a time when people take stock of their lives and decide to make changes moving forward.  Today, I challenge you to make the most important resolution you will ever make.  Come to Jesus.

God loves you.

Such a simple statement but it changes the world.  He loves you.  He wants you to accept His love, He wants you in His family.

Invisible Attributes of God - No Excuses
He will not force Himself upon you, He is a gentleman, not a stalker.  He does not capture you and hold you prisoner and force you to accept Him.  Because He loves you - He wants you to come of your own free will.

Simply, believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died to save you from your sins, pray it out loud, and ask Him to come into your life.

That's it.  There is no ritual, no church service you have to go to, no special ceremony.  Just believe, confess, and ask.

At the Foot of the Cross
Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for you is that you may be saved. (Romans 10:1)  Faith comes through hearing and hearing by the Word of God. (Romans 10:17).

So today, do not harden your hearts it might be your last chance.

Pray - I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Son of God and that he lived a perfect life.  He sacrificed Himself for my sin and on the third day rose from the dead.  I am a sinner that needs a Savior, please cleanse me of my sins and fill me with your Holy Spirit that I might be called a child of the Father.  In Jesus name, Amen.