Dec 16, 2016

30 Day Jesus Challenge - Day 16 The Truth


Somewhere along the way the inane expression, "Your Truth" made it's way into the lexicon.  Probably used by someone who was intellectually backed into a corner.  When reason and logic invalidated their positions, "Your Truth" was the rebuttal; this oxymoronic phrase feeds delusions and instability in those that employ it.  By definition, there is only one truth.

Have you ever considered that Truth is a being?  Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6.  In an age where Truth seems ephemeral and subjective, the comfort and surety of knowing The Truth is refuge.

One of the greatest reliefs of my life was not having to figure everything out.  When I accepted Christ, I rested in the fact that I could believe Him.  Today, He invites you to know The Truth.


Pray - Jesus, the Truth is very hard to discern in this time.  I believe you are truth.