Dec 7, 2016

30 Day Jesus Challenge - Day 7 I'm Tired


Jesus Holds Us
It's exhausting to live in this world.  Everything seems to be a struggle.  From finances, to traffic, to finding time to read.  Even this challenge at times is just another thing to do.  There is no surprise about that, 2600 years ago the prophet Daniel wrote:

"But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”  Daniel 12:4

We have at our fingertips the knowledge of the entire world, yet we are no smarter.  We run around from activity to activity, yet we have no rest.

Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are struggling hard and carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Put on my yoke, and learn from me. I’m gentle and humble. And you will find rest for yourselves.  My yoke is easy to bear, and my burden is light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

Pray - Jesus, I have been so tired.  Today, I want to rest in you.  Amen