Oct 29, 2016

The Exhaustive Nature of Continual Outrage

I have lived in a state of constant moral outrage since June 2015; the Supreme Court ruling that Jerusalem was not in Israel and the redefinition of marriage kicked it off.  We have been subjected to wave after wave after wave of morally outrageous attacks against our Republic, our Christian morality, and the unequal application of the law as it pertains to anyone on the politically left spectrum.  I read the headlines in utter and absolute dismay.  I never understood what it was like to be in opposition to a powerful force intent on destruction, until 2008.




In some ways, I have to blame Donald Trump for this angst.  Had we had a typical election of a chosen establishment, globalist shill for the Republican Party I would have merely rolled my eyes at the corruption and gone about my business.  You see, I gave up on us after the 2012 reelection of Barack Hussein Obama; I wrote about it in The Destruction of America Right Before Our Eyes

"About 2 am on Election Day 2012, I crawled out of bed praying fervently that the news was better than it had been when I went to bed.  I opened my laptop and on the screen was a picture of the Obamas, walking on stage as a family with the headline, "Four More Years."  I wept bitterly, as you would over a terminal cancer diagnosis for a loved one.  It was in that moment that I realized that we were not going to remain the shining city on the hill, the beacon of light and hope for the world - we were going to fall away (2 Thessalonians 3)."

I remained in a state of , "Oh, well.  Jesus is coming back soon and we are doomed."  Until two years of highly anticipated Fall Feasts came and went; we are still here.  I paid very little attention to politics during this time, instead focusing on telling people about Jesus.  I figured if I was going to put myself out there and take a stand for something, it may as well have eternal implications.  So I disengaged... until a brash New Yorker wormed his way into my house.

A flawed man in every sense of the word, he never the less earned my admiration for his fearlessness.  One of the first speeches I actually listened to he said something that resonated with me, "We don't win anymore."  Something deep inside broke; I had given up.  I had become disengaged, I had stopped having hope.  A glimmer of something fluttered in my heart, a spark, a small little flame burning in a forgotten corner.

Since then, I've become a Trump Warrior on social media but lately, I have been preoccupied with exposing all of the lawless corruption of the Clinton Machine.  Every story, every email, every disgusting revelation has been met with a proverbial sigh from the Main Stream Media and moral outrage by me.  In some ways, Trump is to blame because for the first time in many years I have hope and the thought of this election being stolen by a morally corrupt woman freaks me out.