Jan 20, 2011

Revolving Doors

Abigail and Dolley readers this has perhaps been the most jammed packed season of my life.  So many things have happened and I am sure, like a Hebrew Word, they are best read backwards.  Perspective shall be gained from looking to see what God has done and He has promised to light our paths and order our steps.  I like so many am wondering where to turn and what to do now that some doors are closed and others have opened.

Tonight I sit with the laptop and think, why has this happened and what does it all mean.  Many of my fellow countrymen are wondering the same thing, so I am not alone.  I have reached the pinnacle of my career and found it cold and lonely.  My true passion has never been in what I do, it has always been in who and what I love and that has never been my career.

So tomorrow, I begin a new adventure and adventure laid before the foundations of the Earth, an adventure that I was made for.  All that has come before has been for now, all that I have ever known has prepared me for what I am to do.  You see, last summer, in the midst of my struggles at the height of my despair I made a discovery.  Better phrased, I was given a gift.

This gift has lain fallow for these last months, a dream, a vision, an impossible probability.  I have been too caught up in the daily grind to pursue it and it has exerted itself and said, "You will ignore me no more!"  You see it is not really mine, I am merely the conduit.  So today, this January 20th in the year of our Lord 2011 we launch Pulse Points.

The proceeds in gross will Honor the Lord, He will get this first tithe, the first and the best fruits of this labor of love.  For whom much is given, much is expected and I have indeed been given much.  I would ask you faithful readers to remember me in your prayers.  I will need them to stay strong, to stay faithful, and to stay true to my promises.

In Christ,
Dolley