May 23, 2015

Jesus Refutes Replacement Theology

Abigail and Dolley readers I've got to tell you, I was raised in a denomination that believed that when the Jews rejected Christ they were cut off from the Lord and that the church took the place of Israel.  It made sense to me so I parroted this idea in a 12th Grade Drama Class; I was challenged by a Jewish Student, who I did not know was Jewish, until that moment.  He refuted that notion with the simple words, "That's not true."  I was taken aback and ashamed of what I'd said; the Holy Spirit convicted me.  What I'd been taught was wrong.  God does not break his covenants, ever.  There is a deeper truth and one that had I stayed within my denomination I would never learn.  

This doctrine is taught to multiple millions in Christendom.  It's origins go back to the early days of the church, where the Greek church refused to receive the Apostle John (3 John 1:9-11).  Some early church Fathers attempted to exclude the Gospel of John and the Book of Revelation.  Thus, the stage was set from the beginning for this replacement doctrine that the willfully excludes the Jews and the teaching of prophecy.

This church persecutes believers who hold fast and true to the teachings of the Bible.  They marginalize us, using lofty tolerant words that paint us as haters, when they are in fact enemies of truth and the Word of God.

The Lord Jesus Christ has the final say in this and His words are chilling:  Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Read it carefully and let the Holy Spirit give you understanding.  This says that those that preach replacement theology, that say they are Jews but are not, will become the final church of Satan, this apostate Tribulation church.  They will be made to bow at the feet of the church that held fast to the Word of God.

Oh, Brothers and Sisters I beseech you, do not believe these lies coming from the pulpits across the world, these doctrines of demons (1 Timothy 4:1), this wide gate theology that convicts and reproofs no one.  1 John 2:19 implores you to not believe the lies and warns that they are trying to lead you astray 1 John 2:29.